Hey there guys, I have a new look for y'all! Excuse the title of this post, pun is intended.
I wanted to do a couple looks using my new products from my stay in the States this Winter so I hope you enjoy this one.
It's a deep berry, sultry smokey eye with a nude pink lip as well as an alternative, dark berry lip.
Products used listed below!
- City Color Eye-shadow Primer
- Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Jumbo Eye-shadow Pencil - Tenacious Brown
- Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush - Warm Berry
- L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye-shadow - Smoldering Plum
- MAC Rose Pigment
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette - The Naked Truth
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Pencil Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Nude Pink - NYC Expert Last Lip Color in "Berry Me"
- Berry - Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in "Cherry Bomb" & Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in "#107"
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to follow!
Stay safe & God Bless!