Total Pageviews

Monday, 25 May 2015

Remake Me: Kourtney Kardashian Inspired Makeup for CU+K [My Makeover Look]

A little background,
" Cat Morley from Cut Out + Keep contacted me about another feature for the site called Makeover Mondays, to which I avidly agreed! The outline of the project entailed two looks. The first look would be her signature look that I would recreate, and the second look would be her makeover look if I had the chance to do a makeover on her. "
My feature has already gone live! Here's the link to the spread on the site:

Link to follow up blog post with more pics of the look:

The link to my profile on the site:





***QUICK EDIT: In the tutorial intro as well as name, it says Khloe instead of Kourtney due to a slight misunderstanding on my part. This is meant to be a Kourtney Kardashian Makeover. So sorry about any confusion, it wasn't my intention.***

Link to the video tutorial for this look:




Product List:
  • CityColor Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
  • L.A.Colors Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Sunglasses
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow - Panther
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Twilight Zone, Midnight Howling, Tropical Paradise, Royalty
  • Shany Cosmetics 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Orange/Fall colours stack 
  • Kleancolor American Eyedol Baked Eyeshadow - Pearl
  • Malibu Glitz Single Eyeshadow - Mystery
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
  • L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Liner - Navy Blue
  • L.A.Colors Auto Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Champagne
  • L.A.Colors Glitter Liner - Sparkler

Hope you enjoyed this as well as my recreation of her Signature Look!
Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment