Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 June 2015

Red Lips: 2 of My Favourite Combos

Hey again!

Back with another fun lip post. This time around I'll be sharing with you, TWO of my favourite Red Lip Recipes. Don't forget to Like and Share!

I know that finding a red lipstick to suit your skin tone can be a relatively daunting task but don't think of it that way. The key to pulling off a beautiful red lip is "perfect" or done skin and a shade that compliments or contrasts your skin tone in a way that you like.

For the first Lip Look I used:
  • L.A.Girl Cosmetics Lip liner - Forever Red
  • Nicka K Cosmetics Vitamin E Lipstick - Flame & Crimson
  • L.A. Colors Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick - Hottie



For the second Lip Look I used:
  • Jordana Cosmetics Lip Liner - Plush Red
  • L.A. Girl Cosmetics Endless Semi Permanent Lip Liner - Berries
  • MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Ruby Woo
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - Stoplight Red

So I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more! Up after this are my favourite Deep Reds, Berries, Pinks, Nudes and Corals. Don't forget to like and share!
Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

2 comments:

  1. Lips enhances the beauty of a lady,,,Thanks for the all sharing tips,,,
    Permanent make up lip liner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ryan, glad you found it interesting (^_^)

      Delete