Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 August 2015

Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick - Sakura

 Hey there! I'm back with another Overview, this time on 
Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick 
in the shade Sakura.
Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!!


When I saw this colour I knew I had to have it as it is so unique. I was right in my thinking that I didn't have any like it in my collection. Sakura is the perfect name for it as it reminds me of a Japanese Cherry Blossom.
Packaging is fairly simple, patent black with a clear middle section so you can get an idea of the lipstick inside. The colour you see is close but not exactly the colour you get on the skin.
The product and company name are emblazoned on the front in white. There's a protective sticker on the side with the bar code, ingredients and additional info and on the bottom is the colour name.
Here I have swatched it on the back of my palm and the inside of my wrist so you can see how it looks on (2) different skin tones. As you can see, it's a white based peachy pink, leaning more peach than pink. And obviously this is NOT matte, in the true sense of the word.
For this first lip swatch, I've layered it over L.A. Colors Lip Pencil in Au Naturale and rimmed with Jordana Lip Pencil in Burgundy.
And for this version I layered it over the same Lip Liner by L.A. Colors in Au Naturale and Wet n Wild's Just Peachy Megalast Lipstick, just the middle part of my lips, and rimmed with Jordana Lip Liner in Cabaret.
 I rummaged through my collection for the closest thing I had and this is what I came up with, W.i.n. Cosmetics Lipstick in Shade 23; which obviously leans more pink than peach. So ideally I have nothing like this until now. Eeeeee!!!!
I absolutely love the colour of the lipstick but as with other Kleancolor lipsticks, I don't particularly enjoy the texture. If you look closely you can see where it settles into the lines in my lips. It's creamy but light, liquidy creamy, compared to Wet n Wild's megalast lipsticks that are thick and creamy and doesn't move around much. It is full coverage though, I appreciate that.

Either way, I will make use of it and I've already bought another shade that will go up after this one. I hope you enjoyed and stay safe! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment