Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 August 2015

Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick - Heather

 This just in! I'm here with the second colour I have from this range of 
Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipsticks
This one is in the shade Heather.
Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!!
As with the previous colour I picked up, this was one of the first ones that called out to me as well. This is also a colour I didn't think I yet owned but I wanted to see how it would turn out. The colour certainly looks unique, to me; a pinky-purple, neon lavender-ish shade.
The packaging of course is the same patent black with the clear middle section, company name emblazoned in white on the front, protective sticker on the side with product info on it and a sticker with the shade name on the bottom.
Here I've swatched it on the back of my palm and the inside of my wrist so you can see how it looks on two different skin tones. This is also a fairly white-based pastel pinky-lavender. Not as neon as the peek-a-boo middle section would lead you to believe. I also had to swipe this one quite a few times to build it up to at least half of the coverage of Sakura.
Here I have layered it over Italia Lip Liner in Mauve and rimmed the perimeter of my lips with L.A.Girl Lip Liner in Deepest Purple.
Here's a side by side of the two shades I have thus far. They're both really bright but can be toned down with a suitable liner. And again you can see that Heather is sheerer compared to Sakura, coverage-wise.
This shot is just for fun. I wanted to see how it'd look if I put some of Sakura in the center inner rim of my lips and blended it in with Heather. Isn't it beautiful??? I love how it turned out!
Mini disclaimer though, this purple shade on its own may not do much for your smile, lol. It may make your teeth look yellow, but other than that it's a beautiful shade.

I truly hope you enjoyed this short post and stay tuned for more! See you on the next one! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE
Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment