Hey hey! So I finally did my makeup for the first time in just over 3 weeks, long hiatus I know, and totally loved the ish out of it. This was the first time in a long time that I truly loved my makeup, everything was just popping!
So much so, I couldn't even choose a name. It reminds me of blood oranges, bruised fruit, a sunset, autumn/fall, snow (my inner corner highlight), a blood moon, precious metals something in space ... ughhh. The placement of colour was inspired by Sleepologist, Janeenersss and Katosu on IG.
When you see this, what does it make you think of or feel? Enjoy the pics! Product list at the very end. Please Like and Share!
- City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Prolonwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Cocoa Bean
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Tropicana, Golden Radiance, Lavender Dream
- Shany Cosmetics 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Fall Colours Stack & Purples Stack
- Arlene Villarule Singe Matte Eyeshadow - Deep Cranberry Red Shade
- Tres Belle Cosmetique Carnival Palette
- L.A.Colors Single Pot Eyeshadow - Bare & Vanilla
- Malibu Glitz Single Eyeshadow - Orange Crush
- L.A.Colors Glitter Liner - Copperfield
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Liner - Black
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
On my lips:
- Soft Touch Lip Liner - Mauve
- Sacha Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Enchanted
- L.A.Girl Lip liner - Deepest Purple