Total Pageviews

Friday 3 July 2015

Nabi Cosmetics Professional Matte Lipstick: Matte Angel Pink



Hey again guys! Back with yet another lipstick post /(>,<)\ Today's post is centred on a new brand, to me, called Nabi Cosmetics. Click that link to go to their site!
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!
Angel Pink is a beautiful, bright, peachy pink shade with creamy semi-matte finish. Apparently this is the first in my collection because I have nothing quite like it, eeeek!!! It's quite pigmented and can be built up for more coverage, but apply too much without blotting the inner rim of the lips and you will get transfer into the mouth.
I spotted these lipsticks on the side of a kiosk by chance. There are quite a few shades, including a sky blue and turquoise, which I hope to try soon.

This is it swatched alone, on my hand.

Here I have swatched it over Jordana Lip Pencil in Sexy Mauve and lined around the perimeter of my lips with Jordana Lip Pencil in Burgundy.
I went through my collection looking for anything like it and the closest I got was Wet n Wild's Megalast Lipstick in the shade Pinkerbell. Pinkerbell is more pink and lighter, whereas, Angel Pink is darker and much more peach.

Here's a pic comparison on hand and lips. On the second lip swatch, I have applied a bit of Pinkerbell to the inner middle part of my lips. As you can see, one looks peachier and one pinker.
Left - Nabi Cosmetics Lipstick in Angel Pink; Right - Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Pinkerbell.
Top - Angel Pink alone with liner. Bottom - Angel Pink with a bit of Pinkerbell in the middle.
I can't wait to pick up some more! Of course I'll post as I get them. Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe & God Bless, see you on the next one!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment