Yet another attempt at graphic liner for you today. Hope you like and find it interesting as well as inspiring. Did this as night and I don't have much of an actual lighting system so couldn't get much pics. Kinda just like my hands and mind do it's thing.
Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!
For this look I used:
- City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer - Liquid and cream version
- MAC Prolongwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
- Shany 7- Layer Masterpiece Set - Pinks/Oranges/Skin tone stack
- City Color Cosmetics Matte Bronzer - Luna
- Black Radiance Cosmetics Face Powder - Rich Mahogany
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Like a Virgin
- Tres Belle Cosmetique Black Gel Liner
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Pencil Liner - Nude
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Hope you found this interesting and inspiring. Try a graphic liner and an understated lip and see how you like it. See y'all on the next one! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe and God Bless!