Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 July 2015

Coral Lips: Fav Summer 2015 Combo

 Here's my Lip Recipe for this month. Read more to find out, and don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!


 I don't believe I ever truly had a Summer shade of lipstick that I favoured until I got my hands on this beauty! And guess what! It's affordable and you can find it at the drug-store.
For this lip look I used:

  • Jordana Lip Pencil - Sienna (as my base liner)
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - Coral-ine
  • Jordana Lip Pencil - Cabaret (outer perimeter and corners)
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - Just Peachy (to lighten up the middle of both lips)
Ombre lips has been all the rage for the past year or more and truthfully I quite like it for some looks on myself, this one fore sure! If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I changed my lip colour the day I did my Blood Orange Chasse Look. Well, this was what I changed it to and it looked gorgeous! 

I absolutely LOVE this combo! Hope you do too! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe, God Bless and I'll see you on the next one!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment