Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Kleancolor Bronzer Shimmer - Luna

Hey heyyyyyy!!! Don't mind my Bronzer kick lol. Today's post will be about yet another Bronzer. This time, however, it's the Kleancolor Shimmer Bronzer (New) in the shade Luna.


Don't forget to LIKE SHARE! Hope you enjoy!
 Well by now you should be familiar with this packaging. Simple, effective, you can see the product inside quite easily.
 As you can see this is a deep, shimmmery shade and it looks kinda cool toned in the packaging but swatched it's one of the most beautiful deep bronze shades ever with just a bit of a reddish-orange undertone. I can't fully explain the colour so just look at the swatches.
 Here I've swatched it on the back of my palm as well as the inside of my wrist so you can see the comparison on different skin tones. Tried it on last night to go out and it gave a hint of depth applied over my matte bronzer and a beautiful glow. I can't wait to wear it again! I love it!
Kleancolor Shimmer Bronzer Swatches.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you on the next one. If you run into these, don't sleep on them. Also, don't forget to LIKE and SHARE.

Stay safe, God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment