Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 July 2015

(Max Makeup) Cherimoya Ménage à trois Trio: 5th Ave.

Hey hey, back with another overview for you guys. This one may be a bit more lengthy than previous ones. Today's star is the Cherimoya Ménage à Trois Eyeshadow Trio Palette in 5th Ave.

Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!


 As you can see the packaging is pretty basic white with the company name emblazoned on the front in silver and further info in the back. Clear lid so you can see the product inside and it comes with a little double-sided brush that I've already thrown away lol.
This was one of the first palettes that called out to me, mainly because of that rosey beige nude. There are many more options of course, even glitter cream trios.
 So let's get into these colours. On the far left is an absolutely beautiful matte/satin matte rose toned, beige nude shade that almost looks like my MAC Prolongwear Paintpot in Layin' Low, but in powder form. Can barely wait to use them together.
 The 2nd and middle shade is a bright fuchsia shade with silvery blue shimmer/reflects to it. Has a sort of a satin sheen finish when swatched.
 The last shade on the far right is a medium-deep teal as the main colour, with splashes of a medium aquamarine thrown in. As they are swirled together, they make an absolutely beautiful medium aquamarine shade with a satin/sheen finish.
 And here are the swatches, dry with no base. I really wasn't overly excited about that pink at first and I was really sceptical about the teal/aqua shade; but after these "loving" swatches, I'm kinda 50% in love.
Not sure if the lighter shade in the teal/aqua shadow is only at the top or throughout the entire shadow yet but as I use it more I'll see.

Soon I will be creating a look using all these colours in combination with others from my collection. I do intend to purchase more of these trios as well because they look really fun and they're affordable.

So stay tuned for that and see y'all in the next one! Stay safe and God Bless! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment