So I'm back with another lip art look, artistic .. weird, look. Lol. In case you were wondering, the translation of the title means "Alien Frostbite".
The shading portion of this look was inspired by @DixieWolff on Instagram. Always wanted to try it so I thought why the heck not.
And here is a pic of the original before I decided to spice it up with the dots.
Anddddddd an overly edited one for extra added artistic effect.
For this look, I used:
- L.A.Colors Lip Liner - Cappuccino (base colour)
- L.A.Colors Lipsick - Nude (base colour)
- L.A.Girl Lip Liner - Deepest Plum (inner lip shading/bruising)
- Shany Cosmetics 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Pink/Yellow/Skin tone Stack & Purples Stack (skin shading/bruising)
- Shiro Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eyeshadow - Whiteout (lip highlight)
- Tres Belle Cosmetique Palette (electric blue colour splash)
- MAC Eyeshadow - Aquadisiac (aqua foam colour splash)
- L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paint - Whimsical (pink dots)
I truly hope that this inspires you in some way. Not all art is meant to be pretty so try an avant garde or purely artistic look and see how you get on. See you on the next one! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!
Stay safe & God Bless!