Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2015

Dewy Skin; Light Strobing

Been meaning to try strobing FOREVER! Forever meaning before it had a technical term that was trending. Truthfully it started back in the days when I hated my oily skin so I only ever wanted to try it on other people, lol. But I'm more adventurous now.


 Now that I'm more confident in my skin type, tone and abilities as an artist, I am more open to trying new techniques. And lo and behold, I've become a dewy skin fan sometime in the past year to year and a half. Like, who would've thought? Lol.
 Forgive the incompleteness of this face, I was attempting 4 different looks/techniques on the same face; so this was a prelude to 3 completely disconnected looks.
For this look, I used:

  • L.A.Girl Pro BB Cream - Deep
  • Black Radiance Cosmetics Color Perfect Oil Free Liquid Makeup - Rum Spice 
  • L.A.Girl Pro HD Concealer - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • L.A.Girl Pro HD Corrector - Yellow
  • Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • Kleancolor Bronzer Matte & Shimmer - Luna
  • Arista Cosmetics Blush - Millenium Flame
  • Kleancolor Multi Use Stick - Pearl
  • Wet n Wild Beauty Fergie Collection Highlighter - Rose Champagne Glow
  • City Color Cosmetics Highlight - Dazzle
The next time I try this level of glow I'll prob use a dewy finish foundation mixed in with another because this isn't enough glow for me lol. Also, forgive the block-y appearance of my brows, they were freshly done.

Hope you found this insightful and stay tuned for my next post! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe and God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment