Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 August 2015

Poppin Petals on 5th Avenue

 So this is the look I came up with using the Max Makeup Cherimoya Palette I hauled and gave an overview of in a previous post. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!
Read more to see what I used!


As you can see, I did two styles of the look. One is pretty simple, the other has a little kick/oomph and one has lashes while the other doesn't.

For this look I used:

  • MAC Prolongwear Paint Pot - Layin' Low
  • Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Yellows/Pinks/Skin tone stack, Pueples stack
  • L.A. Girl Pencil Liner - Expresso
  • Arlene Villarule Eyeshadow - Red shade
  • Max Makeup Cherimoya Ménage à Trois Eyeshadow Trio - 5th Ave.
  • Victoria's Secret Metal Eyes Eyeshadow - Petal to the Metal
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Tickle Me Over
  • Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadow - Bella Champagne
  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil - Nude
  • Jordana 12hr Made to Last Jumbo Eye Pencil - Continuous Almond
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
So I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for coming content, because guess what! I got another palette! Lol so stay safe and God Bless. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment