Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Artistic Makeup Look for CML August Challenge

I have been so excited to share this look with everyone I can't even. This is by far one of my favourite looks I've ever done, as it's so out of my comfort zone!
Read on to see what I used and don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!

This look is inspired by an Instagram Artist that I follow (@darya_kholodnykh) initially as can be seen in my previous post and I implemented this look over it. I wanted to play with texture and so it became a mash-up of different concepts from different artists that inspire me, as well as techniques that intrigue me.
For my initial/foundation eye look, see my previous post's product list.

For the implements made specifically to achieve this look, I used:

  • L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sunglasses, Seashell
  • Wet n Wild Beauty Color Icon Single Eyeshadow - Panther
  • L.A. Colors Sparkle Gloss - Sugar Twist
  • Vaseline
  • L.A. Splash Waterproof Sealer/Base
  • NYX Pink Glitter
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX Eyeshadow Base
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Mineral Face Base 
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do and do stay tuned for more! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment