Read on to see what I used and don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!
This look is inspired by an Instagram Artist that I follow (@darya_kholodnykh) initially as can be seen in my previous post and I implemented this look over it. I wanted to play with texture and so it became a mash-up of different concepts from different artists that inspire me, as well as techniques that intrigue me.
For my initial/foundation eye look, see my previous post's product list.
For the implements made specifically to achieve this look, I used:
- L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sunglasses, Seashell
- Wet n Wild Beauty Color Icon Single Eyeshadow - Panther
- L.A. Colors Sparkle Gloss - Sugar Twist
- L.A. Splash Waterproof Sealer/Base
- NYX Pink Glitter
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX Eyeshadow Base
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Mineral Face Base
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do and do stay tuned for more! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe & God Bless!