Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 September 2015

Jordana Matte Lipstick - Fiery Coral

Hello and welcome back! Today's post is on this absolutely STUNNING
 Jordana Matte Lipstick 
in the shade Fiery Coral
Read on to see more swatches and pics and to hear my initial thoughts on this awesome product! Don't forget to LIKE SHARE!

 So the packaging is fairly simple: A gold bullet with black letter detailing, black base, clear lid with gold detailing and a white sticker on the side keeping the product sealed with the shade name and bar code on it.
This colour really spoke to me when I glimpsed it on the shelf. I had to have it, it didn't look like anything else in my collection; and I was right, I have nothing like it!
 Here I've swatched it on the outside of my palm as well as the inside of my wrist so you can see how it looks on two different complexions for reference. Here it's swatched alone.
 Here I have swatched it on my lips with the accompaniment of lip liners. I layered it over NYX's Lip Pencil in Flower and the perimeter of my lips is Jordana's Lip Pencil in the shade Burgundy.
 For reference, I've swatched the lip liner I used beneath it below it. And in the following pic, I applied gloss over it, just for fun to see how it would look and I absolutely LOVED it! Will feature the gloss I used in a different post!
This lipstick applied as smooth as butter and with such a high level of opacity that I was speechless! It glided on effortlessly and comfortably. I personally would not use the NYX lip liner under it again though because I don't particularly enjoy the look or feel of the liner.

Other than that, this lipstick is a dream and I absolutely love it, matte or glossy! Just beware not to apply too much at a time! If you see these, don't sleep on them, they're awesome! They have a finish close to that of the City Color Be Matte Lipsticks, on the lips.

I do hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! I picked up two more of their shades, so will share more on those soon. In the meantime, don't forget to LIKE SHARE!

Stay safe! Keep well!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment