Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Rose Gold & Berries Tutorial

 HI AGAIN !!!
I'm back with another tutorial! 
And this time, I am demonstrating on one of my models (aka my Sister).
I do hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!


I was really inspired by all the Rose-toned Makeup I've been seeing on Instagram so I decided to try it out on a darker skin.
 Photos were taken on two different settings, thus the texture of the skin may differ with some as compared to others.
 Stay tuned til the end for the video tutorial and product list at the end of this post!

And here's the video Tutorial for this look! Enjoy!

For this look I used:

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Caramel
  • Black Radiance Liquid Makeup - Brownie
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • L.A. Girl Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • Sacha Cosmetics Kamaflage Setting Powder
  • Kleancolor Matte Bronzer - Luna
  • Black Radiance Powder Foundation - Mahogany
  • CityColor Be Matte Blush - 
  • CityColor Highlight Trio - Gold & Pink
  • CityColor Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
  • Max Makeup Cherimoya Ménage à trois Trio - 5th Ave
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Cocoa Bean
  • Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Purple Stack, Lip Color Stack
  • MAC Pigment - Rose
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadows - Bare Radiance, Tickle Me Over, Like A Virgin
  • Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadow - Champagne
  • CityColor City Chic Lip Liner - Marsala

Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!!!
Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment