Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Soft Vamp Look for CML August Challenge

Read on to see more pics as well as the products I used to achieve this look! 
Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!!


Thus far, I've rarely ever taken part in any of the group challenges in the Caribbean Makeup Lovers Group on Facebook, but two days of last week's challenge really appealed to me. So I made up my mind to take my time and get the looks done as if it were for my page or blog. 
This look was inspired by a look I saw on Instagram.

For this look, I used:
For Eyes:

  • City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot  -Layin' Low
  • Max Makeup Cherimoya Color Splash Trio  -5th Ave. (nude shade)
  • Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Purples, Oranges/Fall & Brights/Skintone Stacks
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Cocoa Bean
  • Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Tickle Me Over
  • L.A. Girl Eyeliner Pencil - Brown Black 
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
For Lips:
  • Jordana Cosmetics Lip Liner - Cabaret
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick - Cherry Bomb
  • L.A. Colors Lipstick - Black Velvet
Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more. I'm uber exciter about the next look so look out for that. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!! See you soon. Stay safe and God Bless.

xOXo
Loli

5 comments: