Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 October 2016

Cranberry Gold Smokey ft. NKNY 9 Nude Palette

 Hello again Bellezas! Been so long since I've provided you pretties to look at but I'm back! If you want to know what products I used to achieve this look as well as more pics...
Keep reading!

 Truthfully, this look is over three (3) months old from the last time I went to NY in May. If you follow me on Instagram then you already know the reason for my absence. 
Click the link to learn more.
 For this look I used:
  • NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Layin' Low
  • Nicka K New York Nude 9 Eyeshadow Palette - Perfect Nude
  • Santee Matte Eyeshadow Palette - No. 03
  • Essence 3D Eyeshadow - Irresistible Vanilla Latte
  • Arista Felt Tip Liquid Liner - Black
  • Rimmel London Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil Liner - Nude
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
I do hope you like this look and stay tuned for more! Keep well and God Bless! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE and FOLLOW ME on my Social Media to keep updated with my goings-on.

xOXo,
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment