Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 April 2015

Brow & Foundation Routine [Oily Skin; Point-Specific Dewiness]

Hey guys!

Posted a question in Caribbean Makeup Lovers FB Group about what vids a beginner may want to see with regard to makeup. One of the replies was Foundation application and the other was a brow tutorial.

Let me say this, I have oily but dehydrated skin and this is one of the ways I prefer to do MY foundation. This may not be/work for everyone or be everyone's style. It is mine. Feel free to give it a go and see how it goes for you, keeping your skin type and complexion in mind.

Here's the tutorial!


***Quick Edit: In the vid I said I let the foundation sit on my skin for a while after I applied my concealer, when it was in fact BEFORE I applied my concealer. I applied the foundation, let it sit for 2-4mins, then applied and set my concealer. Sorry about any misunderstanding.

Products used:
Brows:

  • 2nd Love Cosmetics Gel Liner - Brown
  • Jordana Eyeshadow/Brow Powder - Brown
  • Jordana Mascara - Clear
  • Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator - Level 10
Face:
  • Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
  • Garnier 5 Second Blur
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup - (C6 Cool) Soft Sable
  • Revlon Colorstay  Liquid Makeup - Caramel
  • L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • Prisma Powder - Bronze
  • Black Radiance Pressed Powder - Rich Mahogany 
  • S.he Makeup Mineral Bronzer Quad - BR01 - C
  • Wet n Wild Beauty Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette - Rose Champagne Glow

I hope that you enjoyed this and possibly learned something new. I will do other tutorials wherein I use a pencil for my brows and cater for those who want a completely matte finish as well as for a dry skin.

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment