Posted a question in Caribbean Makeup Lovers FB Group about what vids a beginner may want to see with regard to makeup. One of the replies was Foundation application and the other was a brow tutorial.
Let me say this, I have oily but dehydrated skin and this is one of the ways I prefer to do MY foundation. This may not be/work for everyone or be everyone's style. It is mine. Feel free to give it a go and see how it goes for you, keeping your skin type and complexion in mind.
Here's the tutorial!
***Quick Edit: In the vid I said I let the foundation sit on my skin for a while after I applied my concealer, when it was in fact BEFORE I applied my concealer. I applied the foundation, let it sit for 2-4mins, then applied and set my concealer. Sorry about any misunderstanding.
- 2nd Love Cosmetics Gel Liner - Brown
- Jordana Eyeshadow/Brow Powder - Brown
- Jordana Mascara - Clear
- Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator - Level 10
- Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
- Garnier 5 Second Blur
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup - (C6 Cool) Soft Sable
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup - Caramel
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder - Bronze
- Black Radiance Pressed Powder - Rich Mahogany
- S.he Makeup Mineral Bronzer Quad - BR01 - C
- Wet n Wild Beauty Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette - Rose Champagne Glow
I hope that you enjoyed this and possibly learned something new. I will do other tutorials wherein I use a pencil for my brows and cater for those who want a completely matte finish as well as for a dry skin.
Stay safe & God Bless!