Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 May 2015

Berry Breezy for the Summer

Hello again!

Here with a new bright and colourful smokey eye look for y'all! This isn't a look I typically do, surprisingly but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Wanted to brush up on application skills too, so this was reassurance that I can actually do and pull off this kinda look. 'Cuz I'd whip this onto a client if needed but on myself I wouldn't lol.

Enjoy the pics. Products used, listed at the end.


Product list:

  • City Color Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Matte #335
  • Tres Belle Cosmetique Palette
  • Shany Cosmetics 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Purple stack
  • Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Tropical Paradise & Titian Utopia
  • Malibu Glitz Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Silver & Dust
  • L.A.Colors Single Eyeshadow Pot - Powder Sugar
  • Jordana Made to Last 12-hr Eyeshadow Pencil - Eternal White
  • NYC Liquid liner - Black
  • L.A.Colors Auto Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! Follow me on my Social Media for more. Links are provided to the left of the page.

Stay safe & God Bless!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment