Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 May 2015

Plum Berry Perfect

Hey again!

Hella excited about this look because it was totes inspired by one of my all time makeup muses the one and only Hanna Majava! Like can we just take a minute to just .... ugh! You better click that link and soak her allllll in! Her work is spotless, seamless, f-in awesome! So much so ... I don't even have the words! Check her out!

This is the makeup she did that I drew inspiration from.
I'm gonna try this version too!


Since she has done this, many people have recreated it and so far I haven't seen credit but who's to know right? I'm giving credit and that's all that matters. I love her work!

So here is my recreation, but from a different aspect ofc. The colours are due to the colour eyeshadows I wish I had singly but don't so I mixed to get them and I love it. Can't wait to do a full on smokey eye using the main colour!

Enjoy the pics. Products used listed at the end!

Product List:

  • City Color Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
  • L.A.Colors Eyeliner - Black Brown
  • Arlene Villarule Single Eyeshadow - medium deep red shade *review here*
  • Shany Cosmetics 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Purple Stack
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Pretty in Pink & Berry Mix
  • Malibu Glitz Single Eyeshadow - Dust
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eyeshadow - AMC Shine 30
  • Jordana 12-hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil - Eternal White
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • L.A.Colors Auto Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Hope you enjoyed this post and the crap ton of pics lol. Stay tuned for more and don't forget to check out and follow me on my social media for more. Also, please share. Thanks.

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment