Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Dark N' Sexy Palette Look #1

Hi guys! Finally got my hands on one of these palettes and I'm so happy I did!
This is one of the new product launches from Ruby Kisses Cosmetics called the 
Long-wear, HD Color Eye Shadow Pallet 
Infused with Moroccan Mineral Clay and African Red Tea

Keep reading to see more pics, info as well as the look I created using this palette!
Hope you enjoy!


This palette comes with 6 shades ranging from light to dark and are mostly shimmer finish save for the matte black, as can be seen from the swatches.
The first row contains a frosty, pinky white (Come-hither), light frosty lavender (Suggestive) and a medium shimmery purple with pinky shimmer particles (Titillating).
The second row contains a deep, matte, blackened purple base with pinky-purple shimmer particles (Provoking), a satin, medium browney-bronze with gold/bronze sparkles (Risque) and a matte black (Provocative).


So this is the look I created with it initially, just playing around with it one day while in New York. Watching it now I feel like I've committed a cardinal sin that I detest in beauty bloggers who get a new palette and create a boring a$$, simple AF look with it when the palette can do so much more!
Lol, regardless, I do hope that you like the look.
The palette was originally part of this haul that I posted on Instagram. I really wanted to get them all but couldn't so in time I will, I just really wanted to try at least one!

Stay tuned for the look I created with the next palette from the haul as well and more looks to come using this one. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!!! Stay safe and God Bless!

xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment