Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 January 2016

Kleancolor Bronzer Shimmer - Estrellas

Heyyyy!!! Guess what! I'm back with another bronzer. Yes it's from Kleancolor and yes it's from their fairly recent shimmer bronze collection. 
Keep reading for more pics and swatches as well as my initial thoughts on it!

As you know, I already have Luna Shimmer and Matte but I really wanted Sol and Estrellas in both finishes and I finally got Estrellas Shimmer. I love Luna wayyyyy too much to NOT look into the other shades and finishes.
Had the chance to get Sol Shimmer but didn't because I didn't have enough funds to do so but soon enough, if I can convince myself to get it. Sol Shimmer looks like solid yellow gold to me and I don't like solid gold so if I think I can use it I'll get it. But I truly want the other matte finish powders as well as their RAWR Bronzers in matte and shimmer as well.
Estrellas is the second shade in their sun bronzer range. The shades from lightest to darkest is Sol, Estrellas and Luna. The RAWR Bronzers have different shade names. 
I previously bout a Sol Bronzer from their original line and hated it because of the shade. But there are people who like that look so I'll buy it for artisitic purposes ... 
The texture and consistency of this bronzer is no different from my beloved Luna Shimmer. Smooth and almost creamy/gel-like. The powder is finely and beautifully milled and glides on easily, even more so with a synthetic bronzer/powder brush.
The colour itself has that orangey undertone with a sort of bronzey-coppery finish. Here I've swatched it on the back of my hand and the inside of my wrist. It would make a very nice bronzey highlight on a darker skin and a beautiful coppery bronze shimmer to beef up any bronzer on a lighter skin.
I can't wait to use it on my model! She is much fairer than I so Imma bronze the hell out that face! 
The only thing I don't appreciate about these products is that they have parabens in them. But for the sake of creativity and a mild obsession, Imma get the darn Sol to round up my collection.. (-___-) lol

I really do hope that you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment