Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Tropicana inspired by Apropo Makeup

Hi guys! So I finally got around to doing another photo shoot with my model, recently and this is what we did. This look was heavily inspired by Russian MUA @ApropoMakeup.
I attempted the Russian Pencil Technique again.
Don't forget to LIKE SHARE!
Keep reading to see much more pics!

I did two different lips as I've seen Russian artists pair a bold and dramatic eye look with an equally bright, ombre lip many times. The first is a nude toned pink and the second is a brighter magenta, toned down with a bit of nude in the center.
I actually enjoyed this entire process as it was indeed a challenge and the amount of products I used was astounding because I was trying to achieve different textures and finishes using what I had in my collection. Whew that was a really long sentence, lol.

Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more. My next post will be with the product list for this look. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE!

Stay safe & God Bless!

xOXo,
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment