Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2016

Shady Lady ... Jewel-Toned Smokey Eye

Hi again Bellezas! I'm finally back with another look, and I used mainly affordable products to do it. 
Using shades from the three palettes shown below, I created this beautiful Jewel-toned Smokey Eye Look. 
I focused mainly on the Blue Palette however, which is called 'Shady Lady'.
Read til the end to see a list of all that I used and to see more pics!
From Left to Right: Shady Lady, Diva Glam & Downtown Brown 


When I saw these palettes I will admit I really wanted to try them, but I was sceptical as some "more affordable" eye-shadows can be hit and miss. But I had to know! So I worked up the gumption and purchased the neutrals palette called 'Downtown Brown'.
After that, I had to get the Pinks and Blues, especially the latter as the shades were so eye-catching. Some of the shades look a bit similar but are different. I intend to do a full review and swatches of these palettes so stay tuned for that!
There is a purple toned palette as well but that one didn't interest me so I haven't purchased it and don't intend to.
For this look I used:

  • NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Cosmetics Paintpot - Layin' Low
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
  • L.A.Colors Glam Palette 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Shady Lady (blue, teal, pale gold, periwinkle, outer V), Diva Glam (pinky/mauve tone in the crease and brow bone highlight) and Downtown Brown (copper/bronze inner corner highlight and outer V)
  • L.A. Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Eye liner - Purple Fizz
  • Graftobian Metallic Powder - Copper
  • E.l.f. Sealer Liquid
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
I really do hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! I've started back playing with my makeup and I'm hella inspired so keep your eyes locked here!

Stay safe and God Bless!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment