Total Pageviews

Monday 9 March 2015

Catchup_20.01.15 & 21.02.15

Hello bellesas!

I'm dropping in to post some pics of a couple looks I didn't get a chance to post at the time I made them. They're both MOTD/FOTD's so I thought I'd just post them together. Gonna be a lot of pics so enjoy! Hope you like!

As for the first look, I called this 'Cherries in Paradise'. This was my first time using AV eye-shadow.



Next up we have '107 Daria', inspired by Daria Klosowicz on Instagram.

So that's it for this mish-mash post! Hope you enjoyed the look. Don't forget to follow me on my Social Media for more; all links provided on the left of this page.

Please tick a reaction at the bottom of this post so I know that you enjoy my content!

Stay safe & God Bless
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment