Total Pageviews

Monday 2 March 2015

Daydreams & Smoking Chimeras

Hey guys! Attempted another lip art. Check below for deetz and more pics!





And the glossy version!

This lip look was very spur of the moment yet again! Lol but I loveee the outcome! This was partly inspired by SarachMcGPhoto as well as PunchingPictures on IG. At some point I just did whatever I thought would look nice in the end.

I love that I'm getting better as an artist and going outside of my comfort zone. Dude are you even seeing this?! Ughhhh ok ok I'm done.

Here's what I used:

  • Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick - Shade 107 (red packaging)
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
  • Shiro Cosmetics Eye-shadow - No Men Like Me, White Out & Chimera
  • Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Perfect Smokey
  • L.A.Colors Lip-liner - Black
  • L.A.Colors Lip Polish Lip Gloss - Sugar Cane
I personally love the glossy version more. Of course this may not be wearable to some and it certainly isn't practical because I caked on the gloss for an intense finish/shine. Buuut, it is beautiful and lots of fun.

Stay tuned for more! Don't forget to like this post, leave a reaction at the bottom and follow me on my social media for more! All links provided.

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment