And the glossy version!
This lip look was very spur of the moment yet again! Lol but I loveee the outcome! This was partly inspired by SarachMcGPhoto as well as PunchingPictures on IG. At some point I just did whatever I thought would look nice in the end.
I love that I'm getting better as an artist and going outside of my comfort zone. Dude are you even seeing this?! Ughhhh ok ok I'm done.
Here's what I used:
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick - Shade 107 (red packaging)
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
- Shiro Cosmetics Eye-shadow - No Men Like Me, White Out & Chimera
- Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Perfect Smokey
- L.A.Colors Lip-liner - Black
- L.A.Colors Lip Polish Lip Gloss - Sugar Cane
I personally love the glossy version more. Of course this may not be wearable to some and it certainly isn't practical because I caked on the gloss for an intense finish/shine. Buuut, it is beautiful and lots of fun.
Stay tuned for more! Don't forget to like this post, leave a reaction at the bottom and follow me on my social media for more! All links provided.
Stay safe & God Bless!