Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 February 2015

Centre of the Midnight Utopia [Abstract]











Hey guys!

Back with an abstract eye look for your viewing pleasure. This look was largely inspired by my makeup muse Linda Hallberg and I think there's some Punching Pictures and Pennold in there too along with my own flair.

For this look I used:

  • MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadows - Midnight Howling, Titian Utopia, Center of Attention, Bare Radiance
  • Wet n Wild LE Color Icon Palette - Nude Awakening
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
  • L.A.Colors Auto Eye-liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • NYC Black Liquid Liner
  • L.A.Colors Glitter Liner - Sparkler
I truly do hope that you all enjoyed this post and are looking forward to more because I certainly have more to share! I have another abstract lip art coming up, sooo excited!

Just for laughs! Almost a year ago, compared to now. BOOYAH!

Please tick a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know that you enjoy my content!

God Bless & Stay Safe!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment