Back with an abstract eye look for your viewing pleasure. This look was largely inspired by my makeup muse Linda Hallberg and I think there's some Punching Pictures and Pennold in there too along with my own flair.
For this look I used:
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadows - Midnight Howling, Titian Utopia, Center of Attention, Bare Radiance
- Wet n Wild LE Color Icon Palette - Nude Awakening
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Lust Dust - Daydream
- L.A.Colors Auto Eye-liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- NYC Black Liquid Liner
- L.A.Colors Glitter Liner - Sparkler
I truly do hope that you all enjoyed this post and are looking forward to more because I certainly have more to share! I have another abstract lip art coming up, sooo excited!
Just for laughs! Almost a year ago, compared to now. BOOYAH!
Please tick a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know that you enjoy my content!
God Bless & Stay Safe!