Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 February 2015

Toffees & Merlot with the Turqs

 

This past Sunday (8th Feb, '15) I was carded to do a photoshoot but it got cancelled. I still wanted to play with my sis and her friend's faces though but I only got to paint one due to time and available light.

So here's the look I did on my model, my sister's friend.

I love playing with the colour of her eyes! Thus the red and coral in the crease to contrast and make them appear more green, and the more blue and teal shades to compliment.

Orginally I intended to do tribal looks on them both but time wouldn't allow it. So next time for that one. 

This pic below was of the first lip look I did. A pale baby pink, nude lip using a sheer wash of lipstick only. The bolder look I used lip-liner and lipstick.














As for the products I used, they are itemized below.

Face:

  • Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation in Sun Beige mixed with Black Radiance Liquid Foundation in Butterscotch
  • Kleancolor Complexion Appeal Pressed Powder - Suede
  • L.A.Girl Pro Conceal 
  • NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Translucent
  • NYX Blush - Taupe
  • NYC Bronzer  - Sunny
  • CityColor Cosmetics Highlighter - Highlight
  • Shany Cosmetics 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Blush stack
Eyes:
  • Jordana 12 hr Made to Last Eye-shadow Pencil - Tenacious Brown
  • Kleancolor American Eyecon Wet/Dry Baked Eye-shadow - Toffee
  • Wet n Wild Single Eye-shadow - Panther & Brulee
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Single Eye-shadow - Just Blush
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Teal Me Over, Tickle Me Over, Tropical Paradise
  • Arlene Villarule Eye-shadow (no name)
  • Tres Belle Cosmetique Black Gel Liner
  • Victoria's Secret Mascara
Lips:
  • L.A.Girl Lip liner - Red
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - Cherry Picking
  • W.i.n. Cosmetics Lipstick

I do hope that you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to more! Don't forget to leave a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know you enjoy my posts. Feel free to follow me on my other social media! All links provided on the left side of this page! \(^.^)/

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment