Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lip Art Attempt 1

Helloooooooo again!

I was doing looks for my Trini Carnival Ad Poster and thought why the hell not try some lip art with my new lippies. So here goes!
Inspiration pic beneath.























As for my inspiration, it came from Pennold and Punching Pictures on Instagram.
Credit: Instagram.com/Pennold
Credit: Instagram.com/PunchingPictures
I will be taking more digs at this type of art of course because this type of expression is what I really struggle with. Letting it come from within and not thinking about it too much. 
Hope I and/or my inspiration inspires you. Don't forget to leave a reaction at the bottom of this post, as well as follow for more! Social media links provided at the left of the page, follow me! \(^-^)/

God Bless
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment