A little background,
"Cat Morley from CU+K (Cut Out & Keep) contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in participating a new feature that they'd be launching on the site. The name of the feature is called 'Craft Test', whereby I receive a (couple) product(s) from a company. I will have 3 weeks wherein to test the product, come up with a look and tutorial and post to the site to be featured at an appointed time. Of course I was honoured to be asked and agreed. If this message is at the beginning of any future posts, that means that the post regards the feature aforementioned."So this is the look that I came up with! Check out my feature HERE for the step by step tutorial!
For this look I used:
- CityColor Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Layin' Low
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Cocoa Bean
- Shiro Cosmetics Eye-shadows - No Men Like Me, Chimera, Mother of Dragons & Whiteout
- L.A.Colors Auto-Liner Pencil - Black
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara
Stay tuned for more! A full review of these shadows will be coming soon.
***Disclaimer - The Shiro Cosmetics eye-shadows used in this look were provided to me for the purpose of creating looks for my feature. ***