Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Berry Amore Smokey

Hey Guys!

Hope all's well wherever you are! I did this look a few weeks ago for my Facebook page. I had an idea of what I wanted this to look like but it came out more mild. I still like it though, a lot. It has this sort of rustic finish with the smokiness, brows and lashes. Ughhh I just love it!
So here it is!


For this I used:
City Color Cosmetics Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot in Soft Ochre
L.A.Girl Pro Prime HD Primer - Nude
Shany Cosmetics 7 Layer Masterpiece Set (for all shadows aside from tear duct area)
L.A.Colors Single Pot Eye Shadow - Bare
Wet n Wild Single Eye Shadow - Panther
L.A.Girl Pencil Eye Liner - White
Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara - Black
Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye Shadow - Berry Mix (pop of pink in the tear duct area)
2 different lashes stacked

I hope you guys liked this a lot and stay tuned for more! Check out my Facebook Page and LIKE
Click that Google Friend Connect Button to stay abreast of further posts on here as well.

* Please check a reaction at the bottom of this post so I know that you enjoy my content.

Stay safe,
God Bless.
Loli
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment