Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 November 2014

Toffee, Brown Sugar & Cabaret


Hey guys!







This was my MOTD/FOTD for the 12/11/14. Very simple look but different for me. This was inspired by the stunning and uber talented Linda Hallberg (click the link to go to her blog). The products I used are listed below.

Face:
Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder - Warm Cocoa
Cherimoya Floral Mineral Blush - 03
CityColor Be Matte Blush - Dragonfruit
Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
CityColor Highlight - Glimmer
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze

Eyes:
NYC  Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Kleancolor Baked Eyeshadow - Toffee
L.A.Colors Dramatilash Lash Set
Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara

Lips:
L.A.Colors Vit.E & Aloe Vera Lipstick - Matte Brown Sugar
L.A.Girl Lip-liner - Cabaret

Brows:
L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Expresso
Jordana Brow Set - Clear
Jordana Brow Powder - Dark Brown

I hope you enjoyed this post and it inspires/inspired you in some way. Stay tuned for more and don't forget to click that Google Friend Connect Button to stay up to date on all my posts!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

* Please tick a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know if you enjoy my content!

Stay safe!
God Bless!
Loli
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment