Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 November 2014

Remake Me: Chloë Grace Moretz Inspired Makeup for CU+K {My Makeover Look}

A little background,
" Cat Morley from Cut Out + Keep contacted me about another feature for the site called Makeover Mondays, to which I avidly agreed! The outline of the project entailed two looks. The first look would be her signature look that I would recreate, and the second look would be her makeover look if I had the chance to do a makeover on her. "
My feature has already gone live! Here's the link to the spread on the site:
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/blog/2014/9/chloe-moretz


The link to my profile on the site:

Here's the video tutorial for this look:



Products used:-
Face:

  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Eye-shadow - Center of Attention
  • NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate


Eyes:

  • City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
  • MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
  • L.A.Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sunglasses
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Eye-shadow - Royalty, Teal Me Over, Peace Out, Golden Radiance
  • Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set
  • L.A.Colors Auto Eye-liner - Black
  • NKNY HD Eye-shadow - #3027
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara


Lips:
  • L.A.Colors Auto Eye-liner - Black
  • L.A.Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sunglasses, Sea Shells
  • L.A.Girl Lip-liner - Coral
  • L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paint - Hot Mess

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and my feature! I do hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to follow for more!

* Please tick a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know if you enjoy my content!

Stay safe!
God Bless!
Loli
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment