A little background,
" Cat Morley from Cut Out + Keep contacted me about another feature for the site called Makeover Mondays, to which I avidly agreed! The outline of the project entailed two looks. The first look would be her signature look that I would recreate, and the second look would be her makeover look if I had the chance to do a makeover on her. "
My feature has already gone live! Here's the link to the spread on the site:
The link to my profile on the site:
Here's the video tutorial for this look!
- Prisma Powder - Bronze
- NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Blush Stack
- City Color Eye-shadow primer
- MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Inglot Eye-shadow - Matte 335, Matte 329, AMC Shine 30
- L.A.Colors Single Eye-shadow - Vanilla
- Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Purples stack
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Eye-shadow - Dazzling Sand
- Victoria's Secret Metal Eyes Shadow - Petal to the Metal
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Brown, Champagne, Very Black
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kajal Liner - Nude
- Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara
- Wet n Wild Lipstick - Don't Blink Pink
- W.i.n. Cosmetics Lipstick - #11, #16
- L.A.Colors Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Lipstick - Matte Caramel Cream
- L.A.Colors Lip-liner - Mahogany
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and my feature! I do hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to follow for more!
* Please tick a reaction at the bottom of the post so I know if you enjoy my content!