Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 November 2014

Matte Brown Sugar Swatch + Mini Review

Hey guys!

Here's a short blog post about the nude lipstick I wore in my previous post, namely L.A.Colors Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Lipstick in Matte Brown Sugar.
 

As you can see, in the tube it appears to be a deeper burnt orange, whereas on the lips it looks like a salmon nude. In fact, the colour in the tube is the reason I thought I'd pair it with the liner that I did. So imagine my surprise when it turned out to be lighter ... This is the reason I have trust issues, lol just kidding.

Here I'm wearing this over EOS lip balm, which is clear and I am wearing L.A.Girl lip liner in Cabaret on the perimeter of my lips, which doesn't affect the colour much. So as for opacity, it's quite opaque with a couple swipes.

As for the finish, the name says matte but with no gloss over the top in the picture, you can see that it's not truly matte. I would say it's more of a satin finish. I did notice fading after about 2 - 2.5 hours but it will last a bit better with a lip liner beneath it as it is reasonably creamy in texture.

I got mine at Wonderful World Trinidad for TT$10. There are a few variety stores around Trinidad and the US that may also carry these and they are also available online. 

I love this colour and especially this colour combo more than I thought I would, so you may see this on occasion. Will do a full review at some point but I just wanted to share this combo! Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment