Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 January 2015

[Fortnight Challenge #1] 1920's w/a Twist

Hey guys!

A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
This look was inspired by a face chart done by ValerieVixenArt on Instagram. I initially saw Linda Hallberg's and DepecheGurl's recreation of it back to back and then I saw Valerie's face chart. I wanted to do a recreation but changed by mind and did an inspired look, swapping out the colours and putting my own spin on it. I do hope you enjoy! Inspiration pics after the video link.









Products used listed below.

Face:

  • L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • Prisma Powder
  • NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
  • City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush - Dragonfruit
  • Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
  • City Color Cosmetics Highlighter - Glimmer
Eyes:

  • City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
  • MAC Prolongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX Eye-shadow base
  • Malibu Glitz Eye-shadow - Cappuccino 
  • Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
  • Wet n Wild Single Eye-shadow - Panther
  • L.A.Colors Single Eye-shadow - Powdered Sugar
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • L.A.Color Smudgeproof Liquid Liner - Navy
  • L.A.Colors Auto-liner - Black
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Eye-shadow - Titian Utopia
  • L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto-liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Lips:
  • Jordana Cosmetics Lip-liner - Mahogany
  • L.A.Colors Lip-liner - Black



Credit: Linda Hallberg (Instagram account)

Credit: DepecheGurl (Instagram Account)


Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment