A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Groundwork
- Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Orange/Fall Colours Stack, Purples Stack
- NYC HD Eye-shadow Trio - Central Park Plums
- Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
- RubyKisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Teal Me Over, Tropical Paradise
- L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Liner - Navy
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 340
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-permanent Auto liner - Black
- Kleancolor Kleanista Baked Eyeshadow - Pearl
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Semi-permanent Liquid Liner - Non stop Charcoal
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*