A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335, Matte 340
- Tres Belle Cosmetiqes Palette
- Malibu Glitz Eye-shadow - Midnight
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Zeon Blue
- Kleancolor Kleanista Pencil liner - Navy
- Jordana Color Extend Waterproof Pencil Liner - Pearl
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner - Champagne
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eye-liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Lip-liner - Deep Purple
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*