Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 January 2015

[Fortnight Challenge #1] Sparkle Baby Knock-Off

Hey guys!

A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
This particular look was inspired by Depeche Girl yet again. After SugarPill Cosmetics' SparkleBaby Palette launched, she did a look with it and it was so beautiful I decided to do my own version of it. So here it is! Hope you like!











Products used listed below.

Eyes:

  • CityColor Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX Eyeshadow Base
  • Inglot USA Eye-shadow - Matte 335
  • Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
  • L.A.Colors Single Eye-shadow pot - Powdered Sugar
  • L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany
  • L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Eye-liner - Navy
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Lavender Dream, Titian Utopia
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Lips:

  • Jordana Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
  • Wet n Wild Beauty Megalast Lipstick - Don't Blink Pink
  • L.A.Colors Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Lipstick 




The photo that inspired me. Credit: Depechegurl (instagram,com/depechegurl)

Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment