A little background,
This particular look was inspired by Depeche Girl yet again. After SugarPill Cosmetics' SparkleBaby Palette launched, she did a look with it and it was so beautiful I decided to do my own version of it. So here it is! Hope you like!"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- CityColor Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye FX Eyeshadow Base
- Inglot USA Eye-shadow - Matte 335
- Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
- L.A.Colors Single Eye-shadow pot - Powdered Sugar
- L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany
- L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Eye-liner - Navy
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Lavender Dream, Titian Utopia
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
- Wet n Wild Beauty Megalast Lipstick - Don't Blink Pink
- L.A.Colors Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Lipstick
|The photo that inspired me. Credit: Depechegurl (instagram,com/depechegurl)|
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*