This look was again inspired by Linda Hallberg. She often does looks with simple, neutral eyes and a bold or unique lip colour. So I thought I'd go that route to play up this lip lacquer that I love so much.
The products I used are listed below.
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Painpot - Layin' Low
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye-shadow Palette - The Naked Truth
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Liner - Black
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner - Bronze
- Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Lip Lacquer - Aruba Blue
Hope y'all draw some inspiration from this and try your own combo of a neutral eye and bold lip!
Stay tuned for more looks and don't forget to check out my other social networks. Also, don't forget to follow on here to keep up to date on new posts!
Stay safe & God Bless!