Hey guys, I did this look while in New York during May recently. This is part of a two-toned look I did with completely different shades on the other eye. It's also an introduction to my review/overview of the recent City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Shadows.
Keep reading to see what I used!
For this first post I used City Color Shimmer Shadow in Cheers to Life as the title says. It's such a beautiful colour but more of that in an upcoming post. It's the main lid colour, placed on the center of the lid.
- NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- NYX Jumbo Shadow - Milk
- Inglot Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Matte 335
- Santee Cosmetics Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Color 03
- Beauty Treats Cosmetics Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Brights
- City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Shadow - Cheers to Life
- L. A. Girl Cosmetics Semi Permanent Eyeliner - Black
- Arista Felt Tip Liquid Liner - Black
- Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Tickle Me Over
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Do hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more. Will be posting the other eye look soon. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay safe and God Bless!