Hi again! I'm back with a new makeup after a sort of lengthy break.
My apologies for the silence, life happens. I've been planning all the while, however, and I have a few looks in store for you guys; a lot of them using new products I've acquired.
So if you want to know how I achieved this beautiful blue smokey eye, keep reading.
I recently returned from the States before I migrate permanently and I purchased a few stuff for me and my kit. This beautiful blue eye-shadow caught my eye at the beauty supply and I just had to have it. It reminded me of a beautiful electric blue eye-shadow from NARS that I want so badly.
This look is so simple that I almost changed my mind about doing it but I wanted to showcase the intensity of the shade and so I did. This is Kiss New York Professional Single Eyeshadow in Cornflower (Matte).
For this look, I used:
- NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Inglot Single Eyeshadow - Matte 335
- Beauty Treats Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Colourful
- Santee Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Color 03
- Kiss New York Professional Single Eyeshadow - Cornflower (Matte)
- NYX Prism Eyeshadow - Mermaid
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Single Eyeshadow - Universal Truth
- L.A.Girl Pencil Liner - Brown Black
- Cara Mia Liquid Felt Tip Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black
I truly hope you enjoyed this look and stay tuned for more! I'll be testing out a lot of new products so Imma keep y'all in the loop with respect to that.
Stay safe & God Bless!