Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Bleuet Smokey ft. Kiss NY Professional

 Hi again! I'm back with a new makeup after a sort of lengthy break. 
My apologies for the silence, life happens. I've been planning all the while, however, and I have a few looks in store for you guys; a lot of them using new products I've acquired.

So if you want to know how I achieved this beautiful blue smokey eye, keep reading.

I recently returned from the States before I migrate permanently and I purchased a few stuff for me and my kit. This beautiful blue eye-shadow caught my eye at the beauty supply and I just had to have it. It reminded me of a beautiful electric blue eye-shadow from NARS that I want so badly.
This look is so simple that I almost changed my mind about doing it but I wanted to showcase the intensity of the shade and so I did. This is Kiss New York Professional Single Eyeshadow in Cornflower (Matte).
For this look, I used:
  • NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • Inglot Single Eyeshadow - Matte 335
  • Beauty Treats Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Colourful
  • Santee Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Color 03
  • Kiss New York Professional Single Eyeshadow - Cornflower (Matte)
  • NYX Prism Eyeshadow - Mermaid
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Single Eyeshadow - Universal Truth
  • L.A.Girl Pencil Liner - Brown Black
  • Cara Mia Liquid Felt Tip Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black

I truly hope you enjoyed this look and stay tuned for more! I'll be testing out a lot of new products so Imma keep y'all in the loop with respect to that.

Stay safe & God Bless!
xOXo,
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment