Hey bellesas! I'm back with a new look. This one is a colourful smokey eye that was partly inspired by different pics I saw on Instagram a while back.
Whenever I get new products, I want to put them all on my face /(>,<)\
Keep reading for more info and more pics.
I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to post this after seeing the pics but I decided to if not to just showcase the shadows.
I didn't have a set idea in mind but I was inspired by a purple and grey look I saw on IG and so the lid shades. But I needed some shimmer so I put silver over the gray.
I also wanted to experiment blending blue into green again the way Apropo Makeup does. So I used a bit of pencil technique in this look as well.
- NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- NYX Jumbo Shadow - Milk
- L. A. Girl Pencil Liner - Black Brown
- Beauty Treats Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Brights
- Santee Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Color 03
- L. A. Colors Glam Palette - Diva Glam
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Universal Truth
- Cara Mia Liquid Liner Pen - Black
- L. A. Girl Semi Permanent Auto Pencil - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black
Hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more. I'm gonna be sharing my entire Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Shadow Collection as well as a couple affordable palettes I got.
Stay safe & God Bless!