Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2016

Universal Truth & Sweet Marsala Wine

 Heyyy!
So I decided to try something new while I was in New York. I've seen people do many a coloured liner on Instagram using liquid lipsticks so I thought why not!

To see what I used to create this look, keep reading!

Now mind you, liquid lipsticks are not meant to be used on the eyes so use at your own risk; but this one didn't irritate me.

I did this look sometime around midnight or so and for the life of me could not get a good pic of this from a flattering angle. So my sincerest apologies for the boring pics but I still wanted to share.
Products used:

  • NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Matte 335
  • Santee Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Color 03
  • Beauty Treats Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Brights
  • Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eyeshadow - Universal Truth
  • Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - 08 Sweet Marsala Wine
  • L. A. Girl Pencil Liner - Black Brown
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Masacara - Black

xOXO,
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment