Hi hi! Back with another look for you guys. This time it's a pinky-toned neutral look!
I used mostly affordable products for this, as will be the case with a lot of posts to come because I'm experimenting with some new purchases.
Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE.
Keep reading to see more!
This look is so simple I almost didn't want to post it. As artists we're so hard on ourselves like wth. For someone out there, this is a lot, lol.
You can also choose to wear lashes with this although I chose not to.
For this look, I used:
- NYX Proof it Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- L.A.Colors Glam Palette - Downtown Brown
- Beauty Treats Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Colourful
- Cara Mia Liquid Liner Pen - Black
- L.A.Girl Pencil Liner - Brown Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black
I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE! Stay tuned for my Overview on the L.A.Colors Palette as well.
Stay safe & God Bless.