A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- L.A.Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup - Perfect Honey
- Ambrosia Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Makeup Base - Hazelnut
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Cosmetics Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder
- NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Arista Cosmetics Blush - Millenium Flame
- Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
- CityColor Highlight - Dazzle
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany
- Jordana Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - Scarlet Red
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*