A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder
- NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Arista Blush - Nearly Nude
- Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
- Citycolor Cosmetics Highlight - Glimmer
- Citycolor Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC Prolongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335, AMC Shine 30
- Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Like a Virgin, Titian Utopia, Peace Out
- L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Liner - Navy
- L.A.Colors Auto-liner - Black
- Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Green Stack
- L.A.Colors Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eye-liner - Electric Blue
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Kleancolor Eye-liner - Navy
- NKNY Lipstick - Smalt
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Royalty
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*