Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 December 2014

[Fortnight Challenge #1] Peace Out Utopia

Hey guys!

A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."





Products used listed below.

Face:

  • L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • Prisma Powder
  • NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
  • Arista Blush - Nearly Nude
  • Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
  • Citycolor Cosmetics Highlight - Glimmer
Eyes:

  • Citycolor Eye-shadow Primer
  • MAC Prolongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
  • Tres Belle Cosmetiques Palette
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335, AMC Shine 30
  • Ruby Kisses Cosmetics Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Like a Virgin, Titian Utopia, Peace Out
  • L.A.Colors Smudgeproof Liquid Liner - Navy
  • L.A.Colors Auto-liner - Black
  • Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Green Stack
  • L.A.Colors Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eye-liner - Electric Blue
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Lips:

  • Kleancolor Eye-liner - Navy
  • NKNY Lipstick - Smalt
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Royalty




Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment