Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 December 2014

[Fortnight Challenge #1] Glimmering Cocoa + Berry Lips

Hey guys!

A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
 



Products used listed below.

Face:
  • L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
  • Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
  • Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
  • Prisma Powder (Bronzer)
  • NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate (Contour)
  • Shany 7-Layer Masterpiece Set - Blush Stack
  • Sacha Cosmetics Fix It Spray for Oily Skin
  • City Color Cosmetics Hightlight - Dazzle
  • Wet n Wild Cosmetics Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Eyes:
  • City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
  • MAC Cosmetics ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
  • Ambrosia Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Cocoa Bean
  • City Color Cosmetics Highlighter - Dazzle
  • Wet n Wild Cosmetics Gel Liner - Black
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Bronze
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Lips:
  • Jordana Cosmetics Lipliner - Red
  • L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany
  • L.A.Colors Vit.E & Aloe Vera Lipstick - Pink Parfait




Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment